Projects like the Mathieu Da Costa African Heritage Trail require support in a variety of ways. We would like to take the opportunity to say a special thank you to our funding partners without whom we would have been unable to complete this first of its kind recognition of the African Nova Scotian experience. We also wish to extend recognition to our Project Management and research team – Maroon Films, who accepted this challenge and led us to its’ successful conclusion.
- Department of Canadian Heritage
- Nova Scotia Department of Tourism Culture and Heritage
- Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA)
- Black Business Initiative
- Nova Scotia Office of African Nova Scotian Affairs
- Municipality of the County of Annapolis
- Municipality of the County of Kings