Bet-Rn-B4 Renovations (formerly Mr Seamless)
Gutter Installation, New Minas
Position: Gutter Installer
Start Date: Immediately
Hours: 40 hours / week – Monday to Friday (hours may vary according to weather conditions)
Pay: $13.00 – $21.00 / hr depending upon skill / experience with installation and operation of gutter forming machine and truck.
Job Details: (may include but not necessarily limited to)
If you have previous experience with / or a background in: Roofing, siding & window installation, Painting, Cable or satellite installation, likely you will be a great fit for Gutter Installations.
The job consists of installing seamless gutters on home and buildings to ensure water run-off is properly directed. A workday involves a pre-inspection of the site; safely setting up the site with ladders and equipment; completing groundwork (at the truck) installation of hangers, putting together miters, downspouts and attaching gutters to the building; a post-inspection of the finished job and safe site take-down.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Comfortable working on ladders at significant heights
- Must know how to safely move, set up and take down very long ladders
- Understand measuring and how to cut gutter metal accurately to minimize waste.
- Be able to safely remove any existing gutter material before installation
- Must be able to safely operate power tools and basic hand tools
- Install all parts of the gutter system (hangers, downspouts, gutters)
- The ability to follow instructions, ask relevant questions and learn on the job
- A positive attitude
- Respectful of safety guidelines
Certifications considered an asset:
- Driver’s License /Vehicle or Ability to reliably get to work
- Fall Arrest
- Scaffolding courses
- First Aid
- WHMIS 2015
For more information or to apply contact:Lynn Silver
Tel: 902-678-7410 Ext. 204